Sunday, February 19, 2017

Just FEBulous

Sup sup. So its a brand new year, February is here.. well actually its almost over but yehh. I would say its been an okay start to the year so far. CNY was better than I expected, got to hang out with lotsa long lost friends and such, was pretty fun!
Back to uni again, which isn't so great =.= But ya know what, I'm gonna face this semester with all I've got and hopefully with a better perspective :)

Growing up is pretty tough aye. The world isn't as pretty a picture as we thought it would be, well, at least I used to think so. However it does have its own beauty in many aspects. Family and friends for one, are the light at the end of the tunnel to me.

Hmm, lately I've been really troubled with an issue in mind.

We all have something that we want to achieve in this world, whether its a dream job, girl, grades, or maybe success in our respective passions. But I've come to realize that dreams are (obviously) difficult to achieve. And in this world, where everything runs on money, the two coincides. I.E. achieving your dreams takes not just effort and passion, but also money.

Then on the other hand. turning into a money-crazed person isn't exactly desirable. So here I am, in a dilemma. Should I chase after money or my dreams? Well, I still don't know the answer to that. So I'm just gonna keep surviving until the day I figure that out. GAH, the struggle is real.

Ok la, I don't really have much to say about it actually. In other news, gaming has been exceptionally more fun in the recent months. Just finished installing Dark Souls 3 :) Time to put in the hours

No comments: